How to keep children motivated when they are learning online? 03 Apr 2020
It is essential that children keep learning, even when they are confined at home. Why? Because learning should never stop, the means and ways may change. Considering the times now, Distance Learning seems to be the best option available for keeping the momentum of learning going, but it comes with its own challenges. It brings us to face questions of screen time, resources, safe apps, privacy, and many other similar challenges to cope with. Schools need to conduct distance learning in a stepwise manner, otherwise it could overwhelm children and turn them off learning. It needs to be introduced starting with a few hours, interspersed with other activities, and thereafter ramped up after conducting surveys with both parents and learners.
Parents also have an important role in creating a healthy home learning environment for their children. During these challenging times, what is most demanding is to find out ways to keep our children motivated as they take up online learning. We now have to look for the silver linings in the confinement of our homes.
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools