Walk Your Child Through These 5 Classroom Safety Tips 31 Dec 2021 Vega Schools
Your child’s classroom is like their second home. They spend a considerable amount of time at school, most of which is spent in the classroom. This is where they learn new things, interact with people, and acquire social skills. This is also where most of us make fruitful friendships and learn about relationships other than the ones formed in the household.
However, as this is the first time that young children spend a considerable amount of time without their primary caregivers, there are a few things that they need to know in order to be safe and comfortable in the classroom. Here are five classroom safety tips that your child must know before entering any of the best CBSE schools in Gurgaon.
1. Know How to Use Electricity Safely
Most of the best CBSE schools in Gurgaon use digital means to provide education. Learners are often exposed to computers, projectors, screens, and many other digital gadgets. While the schools are always very careful when it comes to the safety of children, parents also need to do their bit in ensuring that their child is aware of these basic safety norms and can use electricity safely.
2. First Aid Training
Childs spend a lot of time playing and engaging in physical activities. In such a scenario, minor accidents are common. This is why, while all the best CBSE schools in Gurgaon provide appropriate health care facilities, it’s important for children to have basic first-aid training to be able to take care of themselves in case they need to.
3. Traffic Rules
As most learners travel to school in busses or vans, it’s important for them to know about traffic rules and the appropriate way to behave while travelling in public vehicles. Explain how they’re required to maintain discipline in a moving bus. Also, let them know about traffic lights and road safety rules, especially in case they’re required to cross a road in order to reach their bus stops.
4. Appropriate Social Behaviour
As childen step outside their homes without their primary caregivers, it’s important for them to know about appropriate social behaviour and understand the right way to act in school. It is the responsibility of the parent to make sure their child has a basic understanding of these things and can conduct themselves in an appropriate way.
5. COVID Appropriate Behaviour
As we step into the new normal and learners start going to school in the post-covid world, understanding and following COVID appropriate behaviour has become immensely important. Even though the best schools in Gurgaon are taking every precaution to provide a safe environment to learners, parents need to help their children become aware of the importance of wearing masks, using hand sanitizers, and maintaining social distancing.
So, these were some of the most important classroom safety tips to walk your child through before they head back to their schools. As one of the best schools in Gurgaon, we at Vega Schools are prepared to welcome our learners aboard and provide them with a safe and sound learning environment. We follow every safety precaution to make sure our learners learn in a wholesome environment that bolsters personal growth and development. Check out our website to learn more.
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools