Microblog-infographic NEP 21 Oct 2020
The New Education Policy (NEP) 2020 was approved on 29th July 2020 by the Union Cabinet. This policy was made keeping in mind the demands of the 21st Century, the needs of the people, and our country. The plan aims at making India a global knowledge superpower and to create the change-makers who will lead and be the change.
The NEP is both ambitious and future aligned. Private schools around the country will need to drastically change how they teach.
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools