The PBL way of Innovative Assessments 16 Feb 2021
21ST Century learning has achieved a paradigm shift in the education system, fostering complex skill sets like critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and decision making and problem-solving. Since developing these skills are becoming a central part of our teachings, the need to understand how to assess these skills has become equally important.
So the current approaches to assessing and evaluating these skills have to be redefined as well.
Vega schools, ranked by Educationworld (2020-21) among The Top 5 schools in Gurgaon, focuses on engaging its learners in complex, non-routine activities to face the changing global phenomenon. The skill that is needed to develop is therefore complex and non-routine hence our assessment process is designed in such a way that we are continuously improving our learners and instructor?s performance.
Our goals for the Assessment process are:
- Learners be able to demonstrate
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools