Let?s change education together! 18 Feb 2020
Children are active participants and not just passive receivers in the educational process. In a traditional classroom setup, children are considered as vessels to be filled with knowledge.
Problem Based Learning a.k.a. PBL is the optimal educational pedagogy for the 21st century. Today's generation of PBL learners is tomorrow's change-makers in their countries as well as in the global arena.
I welcome you to be part of this movement. I have started the petition, ?Let?s change education together!? and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name. You can read more and sign the petition here: http://chng.it/vn6BGrY5C8
Thank you in advance! I appreciate it, and if you believe in this movement do share the URL on your wall. Lets together revolutionize education and create an India of our dreams!
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools