How Vega Schools is Aligned and in Sync with the NEP, 2020. 27 Aug 2020
The New National Education Policy was declared on 29th July 2020 by the Union Cabinet and replaced the 34-year-old National Policy on Education (NPE), 1986.
This policy was made keeping in mind the demands of the 21st Century, the needs of the people, and our country. The policy aims at making India a global knowledge superpower and to create changemakers who will lead and be the change.
We at Vega schools are proud to share that our curriculum and learning pedagogy is completely in sync with the NEP 2020. We are pleased to be leading the way towards the next generation of education and schools.
Let us see how Vega is ?NEP ready?
NEP Pillar 1: Curriculum to integrate critical thinking & Creativity.
Vega Schools transact the CBSE curriculum through Problem based learning to teach 21st Century Skills (from pre-nursery all the way to grade 12) to prepare our children for the future. Through PBL, we aim to work on decision-making skills, working in collaboration with the team, critical thinking, logical reasoning, problem-solving, information gathering, and effective communication and using the latest technology for innovation, all of which are clearly emphasised in the NEP. Our curriculum content is more holistic inquiry-based, discussion and analysis based.
NEP Pillar 2: Encourage Community Participation.
One of the unique features of our school is our social responsibility initiative ?SHRAM? which is integrated into the curriculum.
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools