Here's a Step-by-Step Procedure for Nursery Admissions 27 Oct 2021 Vega Schools
Is it time for your little one's pre-nursery admission? We understand that this time can be overwhelming for both parents as well as the children. Nursery admissions are the first phase in your child's academic journey and can be a monumental step in their educational career. A good nursery school paves the way to a bright future and makes it easy for students to reach their career goals as they progress in their academic careers.
This is why it's essential for parents to prepare themselves and their children for Nursery admissions and make sure they leave no stone unturned to make sure their child gets a seat in the school of their choice.
So, we've collated an all-inclusive guide to help you understand the pre-nursery admissions process and stay up-to-speed on the various steps involved in the process.
Step – 1: Online or Offline Registration
After deciding on a school of your choice, the first step that you have to complete is to fill up their online or offline registration forms. You can find our registration form here.
In this form, you're required to fill in some basic information about the student and pay the registration fees. Once this form is successfully submitted, you can move further along the nursery admission process.
Step – 2: Schedule a School Visit
Now that you have registered for admission, it's time to schedule a visit to the school. Visiting the school helps you gain insights into the school's teaching methodology and understand how to prepare your child to be able to adjust to the school.
Taking your child along for this school visit is also a great idea as it lets them get familiarized with the campus and helps them adjust better in the future.
Step – 3: Interaction with the Head of Admissions
The next step in the Nursery admission procedure is interaction with the head of admissions. This helps you gain insights into some other admission formalities. This would help you be on track and provide you with the necessary help in understanding some crucial steps of the admission process.
Step – 4: Interaction with the Head of School( Principal of the School)
Once all the introductory formalities are over and you've completed all the preliminary steps of the pre nursery procedure, it's time to interact with the head of the school. This interaction plays a vital role in the entire admission process and helps you clear any doubts you might have about the school's teaching process, values, or anything else.
Interacting with the head of the school would also assure you that your child is in safe hands and help validate your decision.
Documents Required at the Time of Admissions
Aside from following the steps mentioned above, it's also critical to have a few essential documents handy. Here's a list of all the documents you need at the time of admissions.
- Child's birth certificate
- Vaccination details
- Residence proof
- Passport-sized photos of child and guardians
- Filled admission form
- Aadhar card of child and guardians
So, this was all that you need to know about your child's Nursery admission procedure. It is crucial to be prepared as these admissions are time-critical, and you must complete all the necessary steps on time in order to secure a seat in the school of your choice.
So, wait no more. Fill up our online registration form or request a callback today.
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools