Exercise and Reading in the time of Corona 26 Mar 2020
At this time of crisis, where normal life seems screeching to a halt, it?s high time we convert online conveniences into daily necessities especially when it comes to education. This is exactly what the Learning Leaders at Vega are doing with Virtual Storytelling sessions with the help of yoga. It's storytelling and exercise rolled into one.
Why Virtual learning? To help Vega maintain continuity of learning in the event of prolonged school closures virtual learning will help the learners maintain engagement, facilitate two- way communication, promote group activities, track progress and provide feedback.
We all know that children derive enormous benefits from Yoga. It helps in their flexibility, strength, coordination, body awareness to concentration, lesser anxiety, cognitive functioning & emotional regulation. And to continue making kids more mindful, we conducted online yoga sessions with our little enthusiastic learners.
Similarly, children have an innate love for stories. They construct knowledge of the world through stories they hear and participate with. So what better way to keep the learners engaged than virtual storytelling sessions with our Learning leaders? The intent was to promote a feeling of togetherness & foster active participation & cooperation through child-computer interactions, and support comprehension of the content.
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools