Our education system does not necessarily determine the real-world success 30 Jan 2020
What do Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Ralph Lauren, Larry Page, Larry Elison and Steve Jobs have in common? Apart from the fact that they are creative geniuses and successful founders of billion-dollar companies, they are also college dropouts.
Similarly in India, we have a list of incredibly successful entrepreneurs who don?t have any formal degrees. Mukesh Ambani, Azim Premji, and Gautam Adani are among the many billionaires and heads of some of the most successful Indian companies who also happen to drop out of college.
More recently, the Indian Tech startup system is also thriving with entrepreneurs who gave up their education to pursue their interests. Who are they and how did they become successful?
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools