Best ways to use technology in a school 30 Oct 2020
According to the United Nations, nearly half the world's workforce may be jobless due to the COVID-19 crisis. According to AI expert Kai Fu Lee, automation may replace 40% of the world?s jobs in 15 years.
Today most of the world?s knowledge is free, and in our handphone. On Aug 28, 2020 Elon Musk?s new company NeuralLink demonstrated neural interfaces in pigs. What this means is that while today the world?s knowledge is in our hands, in the near future it may be inside our brain!
What does all this mean for our children?
The big question to be asked is that given all these changes, of what use are textbooks? Why do we need to spend money to buy them at all? In the past schools had no option but to base teaching using these outdated textbooks however with the introduction of The New Education Policy (NEP 2020) things are set to change in a big way!
Students will learn from a variety of sources, most of them accessible via a variety of devices. Historically devices have been expensive however they are getting progressively cheaper. Schools can also democratise the use of devices. At Vega Schools we provide a variety of shared devices to the learners, and these are at no cost to the parents. Devices are shared based on priority and time-tabling.
One of the reasons Vega Schools were selected by ?We are Gurgaon? as Gurgaon?s Best School is how we deploy technology.
- Questions to ask when doing a reference check for a Daycare. Oct 03,2022 Richa Sharma, Vega Schools
- What is the Ideal Class Size in a Primary School? Sep 29,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Kids who understand the code are at the highest level of literacy in the 21st century Sep 20,2022 Neetu Dhiman , Vega Schools
- Methods of teaching in Primary School Sep 19,2022 Dr. Sweta Kumari, Vega Schools
- Why Gender Equality is important from a young Age Sep 19,2022 Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- The best sports activities for a school campus Sep 19,2022 Malvika Saxena , Vega Schools
- Benefits of continuous flow writing for Children Sep 17,2022 By Daniel Curry, Director & Principal, Vega Schools
- Tips to make your child more organised Sep 08,2022 Dr. Steven Warren Edwards, Co-Founder, Vega Schools